I just placed an order. How long will it take to ship?
Each order placed will be shipped within 1 - 5 busienss days. However, the majority of orders are shipped the very next business day. If an item is not in stock, you will be notified immediately.
I already placed an order with lavishnlovely.com. Can I change something?
Yes you can! By simply notifying us by email immediately before your item ships out. Please include your full name, order number and information on the product(s) your purchased. A confirmation of your changes will be returned by e-mail. If your item has been shipped already, you will have to wait until the item arrives and then ship it back to us.
How do I cancel my order?
By simply notifying us by email immediately. Please include your full name, order number and information on the product(s) your purchased. A confirmation of your changes will be returned by e-mail.
Which payment options does lavishnlovely.com accept?
We accept all major credit cards via and PayPal.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is the world's largest, most recognized and most trusted form of online payment.
What is Stripe?
Stripe is the best way to accept payments online and in mobile apps without having to create an account.
Can I save the items in my shopping cart and buy them later?
Yes you can; or by choosing our “Add to Wish List” option.
Why does Lavishnlovely.com ask for my email address?
We use your e-mail address for only two reasons.
- We collect your e-mail address to send you promotions, new products, news and coupons. This is by subscription only and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- We use your e-mail address to contact you in regards to the status of a product you ordered or an information request.
Will I get spam emails after?
How do I Return, Exchange or get a Refund for a product?
Please view our Return, Refund and Exchange Policy
Shipping and Delivery
I haven't received my item and Canada Post says it was delivered. What do I do?
Sorry to hear your item hasn’t arrived. If your tracking number states your item has been delivered and you have not received it. It can mean a few things.
- Canada Post, at times marks an item as delivered before it is actually delivered. Please wait a couple of days to see if your items is delivered.
- Please contact us again if your item does not arrive, so we can move onto step 2.
- If your item has not arrived, we will contact Canada Post or UPS to open up an investigation on your missing item
- Canada Post will ask to verify your mailing address to validate that it was addressed correctly. Canada Post will go through their system to see if they can locate the item. This can take up to 5 business days to do the investigation. During the investigation, Canada Post may want to call you to ask you a few questions in regards to your item. It is very important that you answer the call or call them back at the number they will provide, They will not be able to close the investigation if they are unable to talk to you.If the item is missing or stolen, Canada Post will refund us fully for the item. We can then offer you a complete reimbursement or we can reship you the item if it is still in stock.
What shipping carriers do you use?
We mainly use Canada Post. On occasion we use UPS or FedEx.
How do I track my item?
Please visit www.canadapost.com or download the Canada Post app. The Canada Post App is available for Apple iPhone, Google Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone.